Do you love a bit of floral play, or do you want to surprise someone who does? Then try our kenzan delivery: an exciting flower delivery with everything you need to make your own seasonal flower arrangement at home.
Your kenzan combo will contain:
- A bundle of beautiful seasonal stems, selected with care from our offer of the week. We will look for a fun mix of colours and shapes that will make your arrangement interesting and playful.
- A small kenzan spike bed, wrapped furoshiki-style, along with a little info text on how to use it. You’ll find more inspiration on our Instagram feed and especially in the highlight ‘kenzan’.
- A vintage heavy glass bowl, diameter 10 cm x height 5 cm.
A few tips:
- Place your kenzan in the bowl and fill with water.
- Fix the flower stems on the needles. This will open up the stems for water absorption, keeping your piece fresh and fruity for a long time.
- Play with different heights, cutting your stems with a sharp knife or garden snips.
- Don’t forget to check the water level daily, and clean your bowl and kenzan properly after each use.
Friday deliveries: the practical side
- Order before Thursday 16:00 every week to get the flowers delivered at home the same Friday. Deliveries are carried out between 11:00-15:00 by our Cargo Velo bike couriers.
- Delivery cost is included for Antwerp addresses with the following postal codes: 2000, 2018, 2020, 2050, 2060, 2100, 2140, 2600.
- To avoid an unsuccessful delivery, you can leave the telephone number of the receiver in the comment box during check-out. You may also provide us instructions on where to leave the bouquet (at the neighbour’s, or a safe spot) should no one be home.
If you have any questions or special requests, mail us at email@example.com.