ORRIS soaps are handcrafted in small batches in Paris. They are made using the finest cold-processed oils, butters, and botanicals. The rich yet subtle smells are derived from pure natural ingredients, all plant-based and sustainably-sourced.
Drawing from traditions such as Ayurveda, aromatherapy and Western herbal medicine, each soap has a different character and can be used for hands, face and body. Add to that a stylish design by London studio Regular Practice and you have a true piece of soothing luxury!
Find the soap that fits your skin:
Le Botaniste (beige box, khaki soap)
- For normal/combination skin
- Key ingredients: St. John’s Wort, Comfrey Leaf, Calendula Petals, Montmorillonite Clay
- Scent: Peppermint, Patchouli Essential Oils
- Benefits: Hydrating and healing
La Déesse (yellow box, red soap)
- For dehydrated and congested skin.
- Key ingredients: Indian Madder, Raw Honey
- Scent: Egyptian Geranium and Camphor Essential Oils
- Benefits: Purifying and detoxifying
Le Nomade (red box, ochre soap)
- For dull, dry skin
- Key ingredients: Turmeric, Sheep’s Milk.
- Scent: Atlas Cedarwood, French Cypress Essential Oils
- Benefits: Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and nourishing
Le Soliste (grey box, nude soap)
- For sensitive skin
- Key ingredients: Fermented Rice Water.
- Scent: Unscented
- Benefits: Conditioning and brightening